The Obsidian Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoP static forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Haru
Admin

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2006-03-09

CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship Empty
PostSubject: CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship   CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship EmptyFri 17 Mar à 0:23

Mission Name: 4-3 The Secrets of Worship
Level Cap: 50

Part 1: Gather together in Tavnazian Safehold at 6PM EST? (After LS events) on Sunday, March 19, 2006

Part 2: Gather together at Sacrarium at 11-12PM (After Dynamis) on Friday, March 24, 2006

Party setup:
Tank: Vuzton (Pld)
Healer: Jiral (Whm)
Support: Harukichi (Rdm)
DD: Acire (Rng or Mnk)
DD: Zeal (Sam or Thf)
DD: Rpglord (Blm)

To melee: The usual couple of hi-potions incase we get into trouble.

To Mages: Echo Drops {Please Check it}

To everyone: Bring Poison/Venom potions.

Sacrarium is accessed by an Iron Gate in the northern part of Misareaux Coast near the waterfall. The Iron Gate is at the very north part.

Cutscene:
Zone: Misrareux Coast
NPC name: Iron Gate

We need to get 2 Coral Crest Keys (Rare/Ex) from Fomors. We also need another key called the Sealion Crest Key from the NM Keremet.

Maps:
CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship Sacarium

There are taurs in the first corridors of the Sacrarium. After the taurs we'll come to a maze of walls and undead. This maze changes every game day (!) and is pretty large. There's no magic agro mobs here, so we can use the sneak spell, but yeah, it's full of undead, and so we DO NOT want to die there (blood agro ftl) so we need to pay attention.

There are actually new taurs in several parts of the Sacrarium, but most importantly in the maze. The tarus are in dead-end corridors, one north of the maze, the other to the south. Take a peek down any suspicious tunnels before crossing over. Remember the taurs are sight aggro so that you can just walk by them if they're not facing your way.

Here are maps of the different possible maze changes:
CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship Sac42

There is also a Corse (those huge skeletons with trenchcoats) NM that will spawn if there is Dark Weather.

After we get through the maze we'll run into a big set of fomors. There's supposed to be a dead end if we run past them, then we pull them one at a time. They drop the Coral Crest Keys (RARE, EX) that we will need (again, we need two)

Next we move onto the NM Keremet:
CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship Cop43a

We find him in a large hall of 2nd map at (L-8). There are two hallways, each lined with 6 NM skeletons. The skeletons won't aggro us, and they're supposed to be terribly weak, but if anyone attacks Keremit they'll all rush to aid him. So first we kill all the skele's, and then the silly Keremet. Since he likes to use magic, we gotta keep him silenced. He also has Charm, so we gotta be on our toes to sleep whoever has been charmed. Let's hope we don't see anything like this ^^;;...
CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship Lolungh7ae
So yeah, he drops the Sealion Crest Key (RARE, EX).

At this point, we will probably want to escape out and clear our Fomor hate. For those that have no idea what that means, I'll let you know. When you kill fomors, you basically get hate from them... Kinda like with tonberries And if you have enough hate, they will aggro you when you when they see you. If you have no fomor hate, they will not aggro you. Simple enough ;) To clear Fomor hate we need to kill beastmen in Misareaux Coast or Lufaise Meadows. Each kill counts for each party member in the zone, so we can spread out and kill if we please, as well if anyone wants to afk for a little bit, this would be the time.

Back in the Tavnazian Safehold, if you talk to Resauchamet at (K-7) on the upper map, he will mumble stuff. If he says, “You still have a fairly good head start, but they will not let up until they have found you and filled your heart with poison and pain.” then you're aggro free. Anything else, then you're still going to get aggro.

After we're done with this, we'll head back off to the Sacrarium.

Cutscene:
Zone: Sacrarium
NPC name: Wooden Gate

We Backtrack out the locked door. There will be six classrooms, three on the north side of area of Sacrarium we're in and three on the south. Each has a ??? in it that can spawn the Ghost NM we need for a key item. We buff up, get ready, and check the ???. If it’s a dud, we move on to the next. We won’t need sneak. Eventually we’ll find the right one and it will spawn Old Professor Mariselle, and his two Mariselle’s Pupils.

This isn't a BC or anything, but it can apparently be a pretty long fight. He uses Sleepga, so this is what we need our poison and venom potions for. There are also a bunch of Fomors in the area (big reason why we cleared all our Fomor hate) so no -ga spells. The Pupils attacks are apparently pretty weak, and we should just avoid them in general, as even if we do kill them, the Prof will resummon them. Once he's dead, check the ??? for the key item.

Now we head back to the locked door, open it with our second Coral Crest Key and Sealion Crest Key, then back to the Wooden Gate to end the mission.

Cutscene:
Zone: Sacrarium
NPC name: Wooden Gate

Last edited by on Sat 25 Mar à 2:53; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
zeal

Number of posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship   CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship EmptyFri 17 Mar à 14:26

holy crap, this looks hard.
Back to top Go down
Jiral

Jiral

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: nah   CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship EmptyFri 17 Mar à 16:02

C'mon, where's your sense of adventure!?

On a related note: If you're looking for me while we're doing this one, I'll be cowering behind Vuz. heh...
Back to top Go down
zeal

PostSubject: Re: CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship   CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship EmptyFri 17 Mar à 17:48

didnt say i didnt want to do this... just looks tough bounce
Back to top Go down
zeal

PostSubject: Re: CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship   CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship EmptyFri 17 Mar à 17:48

oh btw, Keremet looks tight^^
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship   CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship EmptySat 18 Mar à 3:01

This does look tough but I think we can do it albino
Back to top Go down
Jiral

Jiral

PostSubject: Time   CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship EmptySun 19 Mar à 12:30

I -MIGHT- not be able to be home by 6 EST today (Sunday). I have family stuff to do, and might not be back until as late as 8 EST, but I'm going to do my best.

-J
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship   CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship EmptySun 19 Mar à 17:48

Linkshell event might not even finish till about 7PM EST anyway. Kurrea is so random. We'll get done what we can.
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship   CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship EmptyMon 20 Mar à 23:10

Okay, so we have two current choices on when we can do the rest of this. Either tomorrow (Tuesday) after sky farm/around 11PM EST(when Acire gets home from work), or Friday, after Dynamis/when Acire gets back from her outting/date/whatever it was. This should only take us 2 hours at the absolute most or so... Granted most of us have our gear pre-ready before skyfarm.

Rpg has both Saturday and Sunday off (I think that's w hat he told me anyway) so depending on what Vuz and Acire works, we could 1)If we don't finish professors, we could do it Saturday/Sunday 2)Start on Promy-Vhazl Sat or Sunday.

If you REALLY don't think you're going to be up for doing this tomorrow Acire, don't sweat it. I just know that Rpg isn't available Wednesday and Thursday, so those two days are out of the question.
Back to top Go down
Jiral

Jiral

PostSubject: Timing   CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship EmptyTue 21 Mar à 0:54

11:00 EST is 10:00 CST, which is 1 hour before I should be in bed. I'll push it to midnight, but if we can't get it done in 2 hrs I'd prefer to wait.

I'll be home all day Sat & Sun with nothin to do, so I'm game for anything those days. Daytime would be better for me 'cause Snug's at work and i'll need to take a break probably when he gets home.

-J
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship   CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship EmptyTue 21 Mar à 9:49

I don't want to have it go past two hours either, I wake up at 6:30 in the morning. I just know that there isn't that much to do, and I'd rather have a day like Saturday or Sunday where we can get a lot done (Like do Promy-Vhazl). I just want to get this dumb mission done T.T

Don't forget that if anyone has any free time during the week, to try and farm up some anima for Promy-Vhazl.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship   CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship EmptyTue 21 Mar à 14:08

I hate to say it but I really cant tonight , tommorow the owner is coming to inspect the store... that means I will be there late tonight to make sure EVERYTHING is perfect. and I have to be in early tommorow as well Friday night should be much of a problem I will see if I can make my movie date a matine' or however thats spelled LOL so try for friday ? I love you
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship   CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship EmptyTue 21 Mar à 14:25

That's perfectly fine Ace Smile Regardless of when you get home it should be okay (Unless you get home at like..3AM EST... you naughty girl O.o) lol, jokes aside, whenever you're available Friday night should hopefully work out. I'm hoping Vuz doesn't close the store on Friday though O.o If he does he won't be home until about 12:46-1AM EST, depends on how fast he hurries home @_@ I know I'd be up for being up that late, as I'm usually up really late on Friday/Saturdays anyway, just not sure about the rest of the group ;o

Anyway, I'll talk to Vuz tonight and find out what he's working this week/weekend. Just let us know when you think you might be back from your movie date. What are you working Saturday and Sunday Ace?
Back to top Go down
Jiral

Jiral

PostSubject: Re: CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship   CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship EmptyWed 22 Mar à 0:12

Haru wrote:
Don't forget that if anyone has any free time during the week, to try and farm up some anima for Promy-Vhazl.

Done. 3 animas ready to go. I hope we win cause I dun wanna do that again!
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship   CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship EmptyWed 22 Mar à 12:31

Lol Jiral >.>;;

Acire, what do you work over the weekend? ;; Both Vuz and Rpg have Saturday off, would be nice to try Promy-Vhazl then.
Back to top Go down
Jiral

Jiral

PostSubject: Re: CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship   CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship EmptyWed 22 Mar à 13:09

Haru wrote:
Lol Jiral >.>;;

Heh, I'm rather proud of myself! While at Dem I had to compete against 3 pts that were farming. n00b WAR/NIN FTW!
Back to top Go down
Jiral

Jiral

PostSubject: Balloon Cloth   CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship EmptyThu 23 Mar à 15:47

Not sure who had the other Balloon Cloth, but just thought I'd throw up a quick not to say mine hasn't sold yet. Damned thing went from 180k down to 100k in the span of 2 days o.O

Wish that would've happened when I was doing my Gobbie Bag quests. /sigh

Anywho, would everyone prefer that I just get the thing sold (probably have to come down to 100k or so) or hold onto it until the price rebounds?

-J
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship   CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship EmptyThu 23 Mar à 16:59

Meh, if it's 100k, then don't bother and just keep the silly money Wink Not really worth the split at that price lol.
Back to top Go down
zeal

PostSubject: Re: CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship   CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship EmptyThu 23 Mar à 18:14

i have the other balloon cloth, hasnt sold yet.
Back to top Go down
zeal

PostSubject: Re: CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship   CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship EmptyFri 24 Mar à 14:05

i just got my balloon cloth back in my d.box.... didnt sell. Mad
Back to top Go down
Jiral

Jiral

PostSubject: Balloon   CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship EmptyFri 24 Mar à 14:08

Same, got mine last night. Haven't relisted it yet, I don't think. I'll probably wait to see what the price does.
Back to top Go down
zeal

PostSubject: Re: CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship   CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship EmptyFri 24 Mar à 14:27

seems like EVERYTHING is being undercut lately... my juno mule is FULL of things i cant sell atm because of undercutting, literally full.

btw, acire, if you want to buy silver bullets, let me know. i have alot of them.
Back to top Go down
Jiral

Jiral

PostSubject: Re: CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship   CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship EmptyFri 24 Mar à 16:58

I don't know that undercutting is the right word. The economy's just goin haywire right now, trying to find its new equilibrium. Keep in mind: For months prices on Asura skyrocketed. Lately, prices have started coming back down, but they seem to be doing so in fits & starts. Prices will plummet, then jump, stabilize for a bit at a price lower than they started at, and then the cycle repeats.

With any luck, the balloon cloth won't EVER get back to where it was before. Yeah, it sucks for those of us with one to sell, but it means that some of the other stuff that we need to buy might be coming back down to normal prices.

I mean, it wasn't THAT long ago that a Noble's Tunic ran for right around 1 mil. How much is it at now? ^^

-J
Back to top Go down
zeal

PostSubject: Re: CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship   CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship EmptyFri 24 Mar à 18:03

idk man, i wanted to sell 3 stacks of ram leather this week in sandy. 0 stacks up at 90k in history. i put them up for 89,001.... come back the next day and find the price history at 70k steady.... seems a bit odd, dont ppl want to profit a little?

with my silver bullets, there were 66 some odd stacks up at the time i wanted to sell, so instead of undercutting i just didnt sell them. i also had some gelatin to sell. price was 15k in history with like 20 some stacks up already, so i didnt sell. i look again 2 days later and they are 6k a stack. i think ppl would rather have 'money now' then wait it out and keep a price steady/stable. meh, whatever Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship   CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship Empty

Back to top Go down

CoP 4-3 The Secrets of Worship
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Obsidian Order :: Missions-
Jump to: