The Obsidian Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoP static forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CoP 2-5 Ancient Vows

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Haru
Admin

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2006-03-09

CoP 2-5 Ancient Vows Empty
PostSubject: CoP 2-5 Ancient Vows   CoP 2-5 Ancient Vows EmptyThu 9 Mar à 12:53

Mission Name: 2-5 - Ancient Vows
Level Cap: 40

Gather together in Tavnazian Safehold at 6PM EST on Saturday March 11, 2006

Okay, since Rpg won't be sure if he can come until Wednesday, and Viz needs 2-5, we'll bring Viz along instead (Unless you're really going to object Nick Razz)

Since Acire said she gets home at around 5:30 EST time or so, I say that we start at either 6, or 6:30 on Saturday. If Acire is fine with getting everything all set up before going to work/the night before, I think 6PM should work out. If she won't have the time then we'll just wait until 6:30PM

Kiter: Vizjerai (Nin)
Healer: Jiral (Whm)
Tank: Vuzton (Pld)
DD: Acire (Mnk)
DD: Zeal (Sam)
Support: Harukichi (Rdm)

Healer/Support: Bring Yagudo Drinks (I'm thinking 4?) and a couple of Ethers to be on the safe side. We have quite a couple high level cooks in Illu, and I know that there are a couple in Grimm that can make our Yagudo Drinks (Nya and Tazz?). The same goes for the ethers, I know Steve can make them, and we have a 100 alchemist in Illu as well.

Tank: Since you're always going to be on the mammet that you get, we'll leave most of our yellow liquids with you hun. (Maybe give 1 or 2 to someone else to be on the safe side, incase Vuz dies) Bring a couple potions as well probably to be on the safe side.

To the others: I would probably bring a couple potions as well, just in case. You never know what might happen Thumbs up

After we've all gathered together and are sure we have everything, we'll make our way through Misareaux Coast and over to Rivernse - Site #A01.

CoP 2-5 Ancient Vows Untitled6fz

Once inside, we're going to need to get ahold of 2 Dragon Scales from the Firedrakes to get through the Unstable Displacements. I've circled where we need to go.
Quote :

They aggro sight, but you’ll need to fight a few of them. They aren’t terribly strong, but they have an attack that paralyzes and silences, so have your WHM ready to remove this from the tank.

All mobs get harder as you progress further into Riverne, so fight the Firedrakes before going through the next Spatial Displacement until you have two dragon scales (EX). If you get more from fighting aggro, keep them. It can be easy to get lost.

The first Unstable Displacement you want to use is in the very upright corner of (G-10). If you aren't close to it, it may seem like it is in (H-9) so stand right under it and check position. Have everyone gather under it and have the person announce they are using the scale. The displacement will flash and light up and get bigger, so dive through. Like portals in promyvion, it only stays open for a short time, but I’ve never seen anyone get left behind if they were ready.

After we've finished and arrived at Monarch Linn, we'll be starting our BCNM fight.

To put the stradegy bluntly:
Viz runs in and grabs agro from the 3 mammets and begins to kite them, while Vuz goes in and Voke's one that he'll take back into the tunnel. I'll stay out in the center of the arena as Rdm with Viz, while Jiral goes and supports Vuz. (Viz, Vuz @_@) Kill the mammet that Vuz gets, run in, grab another, rinse and repeat.

One we're actually about to enter, we'll make sure to go over and such though and adjust accordingly.

See you guys there, let's try to start on time.[/img]

Last edited by on Sat 11 Mar à 21:41; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: CoP 2-5 Ancient Vows   CoP 2-5 Ancient Vows EmptyThu 9 Mar à 23:16

I will actually be coming as RNG for this fight since the gear is set up
its 40 cap?
Back to top Go down
Rpglord

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2006-03-10

PostSubject: Re: CoP 2-5 Ancient Vows   CoP 2-5 Ancient Vows EmptyFri 10 Mar à 0:46

guys GL on the mission it is a fun one, the Mammets are so silly lookin
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CoP 2-5 Ancient Vows   CoP 2-5 Ancient Vows EmptyFri 10 Mar à 1:20

Yup, 40 cap.
Back to top Go down
Alyafae

Alyafae

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: CoP 2-5 Ancient Vows   CoP 2-5 Ancient Vows EmptyFri 10 Mar à 5:04

I'll talk with taz, pretty sure Nyamo's gone, with the whole new fam LS, but maybe she just hasn't been on lately. I'll get the yagudo drinks from taz more than likely, he'll probly just ask for the ingredients. I'll also look up the hi-pots ingredients as well to give to taz, see what he can do, although I'm almost positive midou can make the hi pots.
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CoP 2-5 Ancient Vows   CoP 2-5 Ancient Vows EmptyFri 10 Mar à 10:43

Hi-potions are level 60 Alchemy, and I think Steve (Midou) is a little bit under 60, which might risk some breaking. We'll check back with him though. If not, I'll asked Jeicen to craft them for us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CoP 2-5 Ancient Vows   CoP 2-5 Ancient Vows Empty

Back to top Go down

CoP 2-5 Ancient Vows
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Obsidian Order :: Missions-
Jump to: