CoP static forum

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

CoP 6-4 - One to be Feared

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Haru
Admin

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2006-03-09

PostSubject: Re: CoP 6-4 - One to be Feared   Wed 28 Jun 18:37

For those that I haven't told, though I think I've told everyone, we will be doing the fight about 30-1 hr after linkshell event on Saturday. Event on Saturday is the Soboro Sukehiro pop thingy. Currently LS forum says there are 3 people who need it... So start time of event will probably 2PM EST, since no one is ever on time, let's say... 15 minutes per fight, 15 minutes on ??? repop... So finish around 3:30PM EST. After event you will have 30 min to 1 hour to get all your stuff ready/mule. Rikkua will also be tanking for us Smile Let's get this shit done with >_<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jiral

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: CoP 6-4 - One to be Feared   Wed 28 Jun 18:59

Dry runs or goin for gold?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haru
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CoP 6-4 - One to be Feared   Wed 28 Jun 20:27

We'll do a dry run or two, take a breather, then go for the gold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haru
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CoP 6-4 - One to be Feared   Sun 2 Jul 8:57

So four of us (Me, Zeal, Vuz and Jiral) got our pumps last night. I'll probably go down there again sometime and try farming up another one. Our next attempt will probably be Saturday after events. This weekend is... Jormy, so there's the chance that he's not going to be up and we'll have a free day. If not, we'll probably end up starting around the same time that we did yesterday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jiral

PostSubject: Re: CoP 6-4 - One to be Feared   Tue 4 Jul 1:39

Responding to the post on Illu forums:

I'm ready & available same time as ever this coming week & weekend. RT+8 - RT+12 through the week, just let me know for the weekend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haru
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CoP 6-4 - One to be Feared   Tue 4 Jul 1:59

Saturday/Sunday's are the only days we can do it since Nick works Monday-Friday ; ; At least that's what I recall him telling me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jiral

PostSubject: Re: CoP 6-4 - One to be Feared   Tue 4 Jul 13:07

Haru wrote:
Saturday/Sunday's are the only days we can do it since Nick works Monday-Friday ; ; At least that's what I recall him telling me.

Well, Jormy is planned this weekend. I want to schedule the Sleepga II NM for one of those two days after (or replacing, if she's down) Jormy. Do we want to do our CoP on Saturday or Sunday?

Suggestion: Do CoP Saturday, and I'll schedule the Sleepga II for Sunday. If we just can't beat CoP Saturday, we can do it again Sunday after Sleepga.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haru
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CoP 6-4 - One to be Feared   Tue 4 Jul 14:52

Once I get some word from Rpg we can go from there. Again, there are things that Vuz and I have planned that are based off of how good the weather is, so might not be able to say if we're available till Thursday-Friday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zeal

Number of posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: CoP 6-4 - One to be Feared   Wed 5 Jul 12:18

hi Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jiral

PostSubject: Re: CoP 6-4 - One to be Feared   Wed 5 Jul 15:11

zeal wrote:
hi Smile
/poke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haru
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CoP 6-4 - One to be Feared   Thu 6 Jul 1:47

Rpg decided to do 6-4 without us and so we will do missions based on the availability of Vuz, J, Zeal and Haru. Vuz's Xbox 360 seems to be workin, so if everyone is okay with it, we can give our next run a shot at about 9EST on Saturday night? Rikkua is gonna tank for us again, but I'll talk to her before hand to try and tone down the yelling a little bit. Sorry we can't do it earlier, but Saturday at around 3PM EST Vuz and I are going out to meet Vehe, Taiming and Fenn, and we sould be back around 8EST, giving Vuz and I an hour to get crap ready and redo macros. All my Brd macros are gone ; ;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jiral

PostSubject: Re: CoP 6-4 - One to be Feared   Thu 6 Jul 10:41

Assuming Snug doesn't get a wild hair and want to do something Saturday night, then yeah that works. Who are we getting to replace Rpg on this run? Is a permanent replacement needed? I seem to recall seeing that Kpop is at the same point in CoP as us.

Haru wrote:
Rpg decided to do 6-4 without us and so we will do missions based on the availability of Vuz, J, Zeal and Haru. Vuz's Xbox 360 seems to be workin, so if everyone is okay with it, we can give our next run a shot at about 9EST on Saturday night? Rikkua is gonna tank for us again, but I'll talk to her before hand to try and tone down the yelling a little bit. Sorry we can't do it earlier, but Saturday at around 3PM EST Vuz and I are going out to meet Vehe, Taiming and Fenn, and we sould be back around 8EST, giving Vuz and I an hour to get crap ready and redo macros. All my Brd macros are gone ; ;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zeal

PostSubject: Re: CoP 6-4 - One to be Feared   Thu 6 Jul 14:13

what about getting kazama as DD and merrin to tank?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rpglord

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2006-03-10

PostSubject: Re: CoP 6-4 - One to be Feared   Thu 6 Jul 16:36

i fully intend to continue with you guys, 6-4 included, and saturday at 9est is perfectly fine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zeal

PostSubject: Re: CoP 6-4 - One to be Feared   Thu 6 Jul 18:13

kaz said he could help. just waiting to hear if merrin can help. any word on rikkua? my personal feelings are that merrin will be of more help, and i feel alot better having him tank for us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haru
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CoP 6-4 - One to be Feared   Thu 6 Jul 20:00

Rikkua already said that she wouldn't mind tanking for us again, and I plan on talking to her about her yelly attitude. I personally think that she did a very nice job tanking, just the yelling and spamming got a little old and fustrating. If Rpg is going to be doing the run with us, then we're fine. I'm saying in the future we will not be considering Rpg's schedule.

If you guys would prefer that we have Merrin, I'll send a tell to Rikkua when Vuz and I get back from supper tonight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rpglord

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2006-03-10

PostSubject: Re: CoP 6-4 - One to be Feared   Fri 7 Jul 1:31

rikky didnt do that bad, but merrin is a MUCH better nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haru
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CoP 6-4 - One to be Feared   Sat 8 Jul 20:03

For those that are checking this instead of PM's on Illu, Vuz and I are going to be about an hour or so late for CoP tonight >< Went out to meet some of the LS people in San Fransisco and going to be a little bit later then planned. I personally need to get some stuff from my Mog Locker and get my AF out of storage but that's it, no muling required. Really sorry guys ; ; Can someone also let Rikkua know as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jiral

PostSubject: Re: CoP 6-4 - One to be Feared   Sat 8 Jul 21:54

Yay, I don't feel so bad. It's RT+9 (an hour late) and I just got home XD. I haven't even logged in to the game. See ya all in a few.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jiral

PostSubject: Re: CoP 6-4 - One to be Feared   Sun 9 Jul 2:15

Well, I was late getting home, Haru & Vuz were occupied, Zeal & Rang were waiting, but where was Rpg?

We're going to attempt tomorrow (Sunday, July 9) after Jormy & Sleepga II NM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haru
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CoP 6-4 - One to be Feared   Sun 9 Jul 11:23

Rang? You mean Rikkua? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jiral

PostSubject: Re: CoP 6-4 - One to be Feared   Sun 9 Jul 18:16

Haru wrote:
Rang? You mean Rikkua? lol
Er... yeah... wrong static kitty XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jiral

PostSubject: Re: CoP 6-4 - One to be Feared   Mon 10 Jul 11:13

I'm so proud of us!! Laughing Just want to say that getting to sea with you guys has been a fun (if sometimes stressful) trip, and I can't wait to go take a few whacks at Bahamut!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CoP 6-4 - One to be Feared   

Back to top Go down

CoP 6-4 - One to be Feared
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Obsidian Order :: Missions-
Jump to: