The Obsidian Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoP static forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

STATUS / SCHEDULES (for the rest of may)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zeal

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2006-03-09

STATUS / SCHEDULES (for the rest of may) Empty
PostSubject: STATUS / SCHEDULES (for the rest of may)   STATUS / SCHEDULES (for the rest of may) EmptyThu 25 May à 11:16

so, for the rest of May....

any chance of us working on CoP?

could we please post schedules, availability, ingame conflicts, RL events....anything and everything

thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
zeal

Number of posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: STATUS / SCHEDULES (for the rest of may)   STATUS / SCHEDULES (for the rest of may) EmptyThu 25 May à 11:18

thursday: illu sky farm
friday: united dynamis (free afterwards)
saturday: hakutaku/jormy (free afterwards)
sunday: hakutaku/jormy (free afterwards)
monday: free so far
tuesday: busy
wednesday: free so far
Back to top Go down
Jiral

Jiral

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: STATUS / SCHEDULES (for the rest of may)   STATUS / SCHEDULES (for the rest of may) EmptyThu 25 May à 11:54

Thursday: Sky farm
Friday: Dynamis (free after)
Saturday: No clue. There's Jormy, I don't have eyes for Hakutaku, and Roger & I are supposed to go see X3. I have no clue what time.
Sunday: Family event. Won't be home until about RT+5 or so
Monday: Free all day
Tuesday: Home and online around RT+7 (I -THINK-. No clue if Roger's got something up his sleeve for my birthday.)
Wednesday: Home and online around RT+7
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: STATUS / SCHEDULES (for the rest of may)   STATUS / SCHEDULES (for the rest of may) EmptyThu 25 May à 14:17

posted in other thread I will try to find out next weeks schedual today , IF my boss has made it up already >.<
and Next weekend is a no go because I am going to VA for my brothers graduation 5 hour drive here I come >.<
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin

Number of posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: STATUS / SCHEDULES (for the rest of may)   STATUS / SCHEDULES (for the rest of may) EmptyFri 26 May à 15:35

Any idea when you may be back from the graduation Ace? Maybe we can give it a go late at night, after J gets back from the movie. If it's just the ceremony they don't usually last THAT long, do they? Maybe uhm... RT+10 or something, Iono. I just wanna do Bugbear >_O
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin

Number of posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: STATUS / SCHEDULES (for the rest of may)   STATUS / SCHEDULES (for the rest of may) EmptyFri 26 May à 23:19

Nevermind Saturday, lol. Nick is going to be at a party... So how is Sunday for everyone? Later in the night of coarse. Or well... RT+5 or later @_@
Back to top Go down
Jiral

Jiral

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: STATUS / SCHEDULES (for the rest of may)   STATUS / SCHEDULES (for the rest of may) EmptyFri 26 May à 23:54

Fine with me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STATUS / SCHEDULES (for the rest of may)   STATUS / SCHEDULES (for the rest of may) Empty

Back to top Go down

STATUS / SCHEDULES (for the rest of may)
Page 1 of 1