CoP static forum

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

CoP 3-1 - 3-4 (Solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haru
Admin

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2006-03-09

PostSubject: CoP 3-1 - 3-4 (Solo)   Fri 10 Mar 12:19

A majority of this is just cutscene's, though in some of these there's a couple NM fights, which can pretty much be solo'd by a 75, apparently.

CoP 3-1: The Call of the Wyrmking
Cutscenes:
1: Zone: Port Bastok
NPC name: (None)
2: Zone: Metalworks (Bastok)
NPC name: Cid

Head towards the door where you board the airship in Port Bastok to get this first cutsceen automatically.

CoP 3-2: A Vessel Without a Captain
Cutscenes:
1: Zone: Lower Jeuno
NPC name: Door: "Neptune's Spire"
2: Zone: Ru'Lude Gardens
NPC name: Door: Audience Chamber

CoP 3-3 - The Road Forks
Locations: Carpender's Landing and Attohwa Chasm
Level Cap: Uncapped

This one can be very long so it's going to be split into different parts.

3-3A: Emerald Waters

3-3A1 - Vicissitudes
Cutscenes:
1: Zone: North San'doria
NPC name: (none)
2: Zone: North San'doria
NPC name: Arnau
3: Zone: North San'doria
NPC name: Chasalvige

3-3A2 - Descendants of a Line Lost

Enter from (E-6) in Jugners Forest and go to (H-10) where you should find an Elvaan hiding behind a rock. Talk to him and he will summon an Overgrown Ivy on you, which is a malboro NM. It attacks fast, but not very hard. As long as you're a high enough level you can solo it without problem.

3-3A3 - Louverance
Cutscene:
Zone: South San'doria
NPC name: Hinaree

3-3B - Memories of a Maiden

3-3B1 - Comedy of Errors
Cutscenes:
1: Zone: Windurst Waters
NPC name: (none)
2: Zone: Windurst Waters
NPC name: Ohbiru-Dohbiru
3: Zone: Windurst Walls
NPC name: Yoran-Oran
4: Zone: Windurst Waters
NPC name: Kyume-Romeh

3-3B2 - Comedy of Errors
Cutscenes:
1: Zone: Windurst Waters
NPC name: Honoi-Gomoi
2: Zone: Windurst Walls

After this head off to Attohwa Chasm (You get there from Maze of Shakrimi). Go northeast over a stone bridge and through some caves into a large open area. You will see a mound in the center, and there are lots of twisting broken paths through the rock.

Heading north, clockwise around the mound, until you are in (K-8). (spamming /echo <pos> apparently helps) Work your way through the labyrinth until you find some Loose Sand. Stand ontop of it, click it, and it will spawn an antlion names Lioumere.

He's apparently weaker then the Ivy. When wounded hell retreat back to the sand get a powerful regen that will basically take him to full health. Voke, stun, sleep, etc when he starts moving back, and he will return to fight you. Dont even try to pull him away away from the sand. He wont go very far.

Check the Loose Sand again for a key item: Mimeo Egg. You are now on the clock. You have one hour to climb the nearby mountain. Every fifteen minutes that pass, you will get an ominous message about how dim it is getting, until it breaks entirely and you need to start over.

I'm sure most of you have heard from others about climbing up the mountain, and it can apparently be pretty annoying...

There are ledges surrounding it that you need to run up. You can easily fall off the side and at some points you need to drop down a bit. Youll cross bones and stuff, and its a pretty annoying trip. Approach the mountain from the area near the Loose Sand, pick a ledge and start your way up.

Tips:
- youll go counter-clockwise (mountain on your left, sky on your right) for most of the trip.
- most of the gas vents go down. However, some do not. If you see a ledge beneath you that comes out of the cliff near where you would drop down to it, drop down to it.
- be careful going around some of the outside turns.

If your hour expires go back to the Loose Sand for another key item. You dont need to fight the NM again. If you fall or get totally stuck, make your way to the outskirts, then work around to the Loose Sand and approach the mountain from that area.

Get to the top and youll toss the key item in and get three feather key items, which you use for the rest of the mission.

Cutscene:
Zone: Windurst Walls

CoP 3-3B3 - Exit Stage Left
Cutscenes:
1: Zone: Port Windurst
NPC name: Yujuju
2: Zone: Windurst Waters
NPC name: Tosuka-Porika
3: Zone: Windurst Walls

After completing all of the cutscenes for both of the parts above, talk to Cid.

Cutscene:
Zone: Metalworks (Bastok)
NPC name: Cid

CoP 3-4: Tending Aged Wounds
Cutscenes:
1: Zone: Lower Jeuno
NPC name: None
2: Zone: Lower Jeuno
NPC name: Door: "Neptune's Spire"

If you don't receive the cutscene in Lower Jeuno automatically, then you didn't finish 3-3 correctly.

For CoP 3-5 we're going to need to farm Chips from PsoXja. Zeal already has his, and I think Rpg farmed his with Darkardo a little while back. If we can all have our Chips/Pso'Xja pass ready before we do our Diabolos fight, we'd be saving ourselves a lot of time. So if you can get 1-2 people to come with you, I think you should be fine beforehand.

The info on getting the Chips can be found in the CoP 3-5 thread:
http://obsidianorder.heavenforum.org/viewtopic.forum?t=8

Last edited by on Tue 14 Mar 16:14; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rpglord

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2006-03-10

PostSubject: Re: CoP 3-1 - 3-4 (Solo)   Fri 10 Mar 21:43

yes the NM's are EASILY!!!!! solo'd by 75's ... teh Attowah Chasm one is annoying, but weak
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haru
Admin

Number of posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: CoP 3-1 - 3-4 (Solo)   Sun 12 Mar 3:28

Okay, so me, Vuz and Jiral have all gotten our Pso'Xja passes, making us all set for Diabolos.

Acire still needs to do some Windy cutscenes, climb that stupid montain, and get her pass by either Wednesday or Friday, depending on if/when Vuz works.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jiral

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Grrrrrrrr   Mon 13 Mar 11:49

The good news is: Vuz, Haru, & I got all the 3-1 to 3-4 stuff done. Woo-Hoo!

The weird news is: Ignore me if I suddenly shout some expletive followed by the word "Mountain" & then blame it on my terrets. Heh... "Cradle of Rebirth" needs a good strong plow.

-J
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zeal

Number of posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: CoP 3-1 - 3-4 (Solo)   Mon 13 Mar 13:00

if acire can get things done soon, wednesday and thursday i can make free to do diabolos. let me know Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ace

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: CoP 3-1 - 3-4 (Solo)   Wed 15 Mar 14:44

Cut scenes done and I got my pass Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CoP 3-1 - 3-4 (Solo)   

Back to top Go down