CoP static forum

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

CoP 8-1 - Garden of Antiquity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haru
Admin

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2006-03-09

PostSubject: CoP 8-1 - Garden of Antiquity   Mon 10 Jul ŗ 21:45

Mission Name: 8-1 Garden of Antiquity
Level Cap: Uncapped

Gather together in AlíTaieu at XX EST on XX

Grats again everyone, and welcome to Sea :)

After marvelling at all the pretty sights, you should eventually look around and fight that ray of red light called the Crystalline Field. For those that don't know it's over at (H-11) Once you have the cutscene at the Crystalline Field we will need to visit three Rubious Crystals. The first crystal is located at a small tower south of the bridge with the Crystalline Field. Checking a crystal will spawn three RuíAern NMs, each with their own job and appropriate 2-hours. Definetly sounds like a good time.

Southern tower NM jobs: Samurai, Warrior and White Mage.

Have a Blm (Or Rdm, or Brd) open with Elemental Seal, Sleepga I/II and just pick them off, one by one, since it's hard to tell what jobs are which. Only tough one might be the War, but I'm sure we can handle it. Check the Rubious Crystal again for cutscene.

Next we'll head towards the Western tower, Northwest of where we currently should be. Also located at (D-10)

Western tower NM jobs: Dark Knight, Ranger, Red Mage

Check the Rubioius Crystal an get your cutscene, then towards the Eastern tower, Northeast of where the Southern Tower was. Also located at (L-10)

Eastern tower NM jobs: Monk, Paladin, Black Mage

After checking the Rubious crystal again and getting your last cutscene, head back to the Crystalline Field at (H-11) for yet another cutscene. Once inside, head forward and check the Gate of the Gods for a final cutscene on this mission and to also recieve a Tavnazian Ring. It sends you back to Tavnazian Safehold every 24 hours.

Last edited by on Sat 15 Jul ŗ 1:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haru
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CoP 8-1 - Garden of Antiquity   Thu 13 Jul ŗ 15:27

Let's do 8-1 Friday night after Dynamis. Anyone disagree?

Saturday *night* (As DM and such is planned during the day) we should also be available if we want to do 8-2. Sunday Vuz and I will be unavailable a large majority of the day, as we're going to Great America. Probably won't be back till around 11EST but you never know, could be earlier, could be later. Monday we're heading down to Monterey for the day, and Tuesday we'll be enjoying our last day together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jiral

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: CoP 8-1 - Garden of Antiquity   Thu 13 Jul ŗ 15:47

8-1 Friday after Dynamis sounds like a beautiful thing to me.

8-2 Saturday evening, I will do my absolute best. I'm 90% sure that, regardless of what happens IRL Saturday, I should be available to come online Saturday night. I can't give a guarantee as to a time though, is the problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haru
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CoP 8-1 - Garden of Antiquity   Thu 13 Jul ŗ 16:20

Well Saturday night Vuz and I can just "lounge" >.> around on the couch while we wait, so no complaints here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zeal

Number of posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: CoP 8-1 - Garden of Antiquity   Thu 13 Jul ŗ 16:43

friday after dynamis OK

saturday, i told my static i would xp, but i have yet to hear back from them. i think saturday could be open. ill let you know friday during our get-to-gether.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CoP 8-1 - Garden of Antiquity   

Back to top Go down

CoP 8-1 - Garden of Antiquity
Page 1 of 1