The Obsidian Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoP static forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CoP 5-3 Three Forks

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Haru
Admin

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2006-03-09

CoP 5-3 Three Forks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CoP 5-3 Three Forks   CoP 5-3 Three Forks - Page 4 EmptySun 30 Apr à 17:16

Yeah, J <3 lol. 12AM EST.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: CoP 5-3 Three Forks   CoP 5-3 Three Forks - Page 4 EmptyWed 3 May à 18:06

Listen I am all for getting this done but RL stuff has came up ALOT.... I really dont want to say what went on last night but if it lets you guys know whats going on then fine, I got off work at quarter til 12 last night and was on the phone crying and fighting with ben til 3am No the end I'm REALLY sorry I didnt come Sad , seriously I am all for this I just ugh... I understand you guys are probably pretty pissed at me at this point and I cant really blame you but I just wanted you to know ... btw thurs ~ sun I will be in chicago
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CoP 5-3 Three Forks   CoP 5-3 Three Forks - Page 4 EmptyWed 3 May à 19:18

That's legit reason enough Ace, no worries. Pretty much all we wanted to hear (or at least I did) Next time, if you could even squiggle onto forum and send me or someone else in Obsidian that's on our forums a lot a PM just saying "Sorry can't be there, explain later" or something of the sort, would be much appreciated, to avoid something like last night, but I know during emotional times that you're going through that can be a little "awkward" to do. Hope everything goes okay for you though ;; Guess we'll pick up on CoP next week.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: CoP 5-3 Three Forks   CoP 5-3 Three Forks - Page 4 EmptyThu 4 May à 8:40

I am really sorry for pulling that on your guys , take my apologies I am just trying to deal with a relationship right now pale , but next week I will be back in action,or will try my best for you guys Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
zeal

Number of posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: CoP 5-3 Three Forks   CoP 5-3 Three Forks - Page 4 EmptyFri 5 May à 0:30

yeah, i dont mind at all if you cant make it during a nite. i just wish you had let someone know you couldnt be there, thats all.

im working 50 hour weeks, and waiting around and staying up late for nothing makes me even MORE cranky. please, next time, post on here or PM haru.

<3 ace. not mad..... anymore Smile
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CoP 5-3 Three Forks   CoP 5-3 Three Forks - Page 4 EmptyWed 10 May à 0:16

CoP 5-3 Three Forks - Page 4 Ftfw7pk

Here's the parsed image from our fight. Damn good job everyone :D:D:D:D:D

Everyone should get their CS's ready for the Bugbear fight, and once Ace dings 59-60, we'll do our fight and be DONE WITH 5-3 FOREVER. UNGH
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CoP 5-3 Three Forks   CoP 5-3 Three Forks - Page 4 EmptyThu 11 May à 11:45

After doing more research on the Bugbear fight, I learned that Buggby can't really be kited. All the moblins "share hate" somewhat. Basically, the moblins will call out for help at random times, and the Buggby will run to aid them. I somewhat edited the strategy to represent this. Basically, still just try to spread out as much as you can. I'll still land Gravity and kite him until he gets called. He will pretty much end up self-kiting himself. Ninja

Also, if we cast Flare/Burst/Freeze, whatever, on one of the Moblins at the beginning (Either the Blm or the Whm) it will pretty much take out half of its health O.o I can post up the screenshots when I get home, but not bad >.> 900 dmg=half a moblins health pretty much, lol.
Back to top Go down
Jiral

Jiral

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Correction   CoP 5-3 Three Forks - Page 4 EmptyMon 15 May à 22:04

The ??? Warmachine is in H-11, at the southern most tip of the island.

The H-10 ??? is for a different quest (map of Attohwa Chasm)
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CoP 5-3 Three Forks   CoP 5-3 Three Forks - Page 4 EmptyMon 15 May à 22:19

Thanks, J. Edited main post.
Back to top Go down
Jiral

Jiral

PostSubject: Status   CoP 5-3 Three Forks - Page 4 EmptyMon 15 May à 22:50

Well, it looks like everybody has their gold keys. I did my CSs, so those are out of the way.

What specifically are we waiting for? I think Ace getting MNK to 60 was one thing, and everybody getting the CSs. Was there anything else?
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: CoP 5-3 Three Forks   CoP 5-3 Three Forks - Page 4 EmptyTue 16 May à 8:37

59 bishes, I am really pushing it
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CoP 5-3 Three Forks   CoP 5-3 Three Forks - Page 4 EmptyTue 16 May à 9:21

Ace *insert Illu Smitten emote*

CoP 5-3 Three Forks - Page 4 Smitten Mwa hah hah...

Damn, I'd say we give it a go Thursday after Rpg and Ace get home, but I dunno, it'd be up to J and Ace mainly. (I know J has work the next morning, and Ace will be getting home from a long days work...Or do you even work Thursday? o.o) Tomorrow (Wednesday) is my last day so it doesn't matter to me... Very Happy

Vuz won't be home 19-22 since he's going to his sisters graduation... And 22 he's on his way here to visit. (UNGH) So he'll be here in Canada 23-30, so if we are to do CoP then... People must be punctual (Though we were awesome with that last snoll.. Made me so happy;; )

Anyway.. Just talked to J, and he's okay with it on Thursday as long as we're not up past 1 AM EST. If we do it Thursday, I'd only ask that Rpg and Ace log in Mine Shaft #2716 (Assuming Ace has work of coarse... lol). If you don't think you'll feel like doing it after work Ace, then just say so and PLEASE don't feel pressured at all to do it. If you don't, we'll do it next week Smile And yes, we'll do it while your Mnk is still 59 @.@
Back to top Go down
Jiral

Jiral

PostSubject: Re: CoP 5-3 Three Forks   CoP 5-3 Three Forks - Page 4 EmptyTue 16 May à 9:28

Ace wrote:
59 bishes, I am really pushing it
/cheer!

Go Ace, it's your birthday...

*looks around at people staring at him with that "lock him up and throw away the key" uncertainty in their eyes*

WHAT?!

Anywho, like Haru said, Thursday is fine as long as we get DONE before 1 am EST. I'm a cranky old bish if I don't get at least 6 hours of sleep. Yes, even more cranky than usual.

GDI quit looking at me like that!

So yeah, if we can all meet at the shaft *giggle* by 11:30 or 12 EST (or earlier if it's possible), that should give us plenty of time to strategize & whatnot before we flambay some moblins.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: CoP 5-3 Three Forks   CoP 5-3 Three Forks - Page 4 EmptyTue 16 May à 20:54

I'm off work thurs so yeah I would be up for doing this Smile
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: CoP 5-3 Three Forks   CoP 5-3 Three Forks - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 May à 8:15

is the warmachine something that I have to fight? or Just CS?
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CoP 5-3 Three Forks   CoP 5-3 Three Forks - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 May à 8:23

It's just a CS.

And need to scrap the idea for doing it tomorrow =\

To everyong: Post scedules asap for next week so we can figure out a possible day to do this.
Back to top Go down
Jiral

Jiral

PostSubject: Schedule   CoP 5-3 Three Forks - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 May à 9:38

Wow, page 7.

Anywho, my schedule's the same next week as any. M-Thurs I'm availabe between 8 and 12 EST. Fri/Sat/Sun I don't know until I'm, like, right up on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CoP 5-3 Three Forks   CoP 5-3 Three Forks - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

CoP 5-3 Three Forks
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Obsidian Order :: Missions-
Jump to: